Aleenta BARRE On-Demand FAQ
We’re so excited you’re interested in joining the ME family! To join, click here or tap ‘ Try Me’ at the top of the page. From there, you can choose a monthly, 3-, or 6-month subscription.
Once you cease Aleenta BARRE Studio Membership, you will no longer be entitled to the promotional discounted subscription (which ended 31st March 2020) and your subscription will revert to full-price for the next payment period.
You should receive an email immediately after signing up for ME by Aleenta. Please check your spam or junk folder. If you cannot find your login information, please reach out to email@example.com and include your name and email.
- Video playback is dependent on many factors including the computer/device being used, the internet browser, internet connection quality, and several other variables. If there are playback issues, try viewing the video in a different web browser. If that doesn’t help, try using a different computer/device and making sure your internet connection is strong.
- Additionally, some older versions of Android (prior to version 4.3) did not manage secure video playback well. This is an Android issue that can be resolved by ensuring you have the latest version of Android installed on your device along with Google Chrome. Some Android devices, such as Samsung phones, come with a custom browser that does not support secure video playback.
- Other tips: Make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection. We recommend a minimum download speed of 10Mbps for smooth playback. Try clearing your cookies and refreshing your browser, or switching to a browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Restart your wireless router or modem.
- VIA LAPTOP, COMPUTER, IPAD, PHONE: Make sure that you are connected to a reliable WI-FI network as you will need internet in order to stream online videos.
- VIA YOUR TV: It is possible to use a TV browser to watch videos, but there can be potential playback issues. For this reason, we can’t guarantee that video playback will work properly on your smart TV.